A Simple Introduction

Thursday, October 16, 2014
<3 Hey guys my my name is Tiesha Whitlock but most people call me twin because I have a twin sister. Some fun facts that define me are..... Funny, exciting, and intelligent!!!! With my free time I love to watch netflix series, I'm in love with the vampire diaries and other supernatural shows. I love to play volleyball and I also like to read romance novels. Working out in the gym is something i do with free time as well. I'm from Dallas Texas and I live with my mom here. My favorite thing about myself is that I'm motivated and a smart lil thang!! I go after my goals and dreams! 

I started blogging because I recently started to market online with a company that's going to allow me to fire my boss. Empower Network gave me the idea to start blogging and ranking on google. I thought it would be a good idea because it will allow others to get to know, like and trust me. My blog is for other like minded individuals. I want to attract people who want to establish an online income and brand themselves online. I want to connect with others who want to build a legacy and change the world in some small way. 

I want this blog to help others establish themselves online. I would like to give marketing tips and techniques. :) 

Lately I've been working on becoming an amazing eBay seller. I've also been working on my body in the gym and I'm really proud of that. I think fitness is very important for our health. If you look good then you feel good. 

What do I want people to take away from my blog? I want them to gain valuable information that answers any questions about marketing that they have. I want them to remember my blog as being bright and colorful with lots of juicy nuggets about online marketing. :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment