10 Things Most People Don't Know About Me!!

Friday, October 17, 2014
Here are some things most people don't know about me. Well for starters I'm 22 years old, a lot of people drop their jaw when I tell them how old I am. Most people say I look 16 years old. I'm current in school studying radiology. When I was in high school, I was in a clinical rotation class and I really enjoyed the x-rays and MRI's area. I also have 3 older brothers, would be 4 but 1 passed in his sleep as a baby. 

In high school I was on the varsity  volleyball team since sophomore year. My sister and I played volleyball for 8 years, we were so amazing that many club teams paid for us to play for them. Our careers ended due to injuries and multiple shoulder surgeries for me. When I went to a Vegas tournament, I ended up dislocating my shoulder after spiking a ball. My coach had to pop my shoulder back into place, it was really embarrassing!! Here's another embarrassing fact about me, I didn't get my first boyfriend until after high school!!! Lol I was too worried about grades and sports. 

When I was a little girl we lived in New Orleans. I went to kindergarten there and I was totally bullied by all the mean girls in my class. Sometimes I wish I could just go back into the pass and give those girls a piece of my mind!! They use to steal my crayons and jewelry. :( but hey live and learn right?? Lol  The house we use to live in doesn't exist anymore due to hurricane Katrina. I'm so glad my mom got us out in time. 

One last thing you may not know about me.... Is that..when I was younger, like 3rd grade, I was attacked by a dog. The dog tore me up so bad that I had to get stitches on my ankle. My mom sued the lady and when I turned 18 years old, I received  $8,500.  I would say that dog bite was worth it!!!  Hope you enjoyed my blog!!! 

If you haven't already CLICK HERE to see how I started cashing in with eBay WITHOUT having a physical inventory. :) 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Alex Beadon's challenge. That's really cool that you played volleyball professionally during high school! :)

Unknown said...

Your life has been an interesting journey so far, and it's just the beginning. Not having a boyfriend until after high school is not embarrassing. I commend you on that and it says a lot about your character... Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed getting to know you!

August Evermore said...

Ditto what Angel said about having a boyfriend. I didn't have one 'til I was 20! It's fine. More time to get to know ourselves :)

Unknown said...

Thank you. You're so sweet. :)

Unknown said...

Whoa girl! What an interesting turn of events your life has lead you through! You're one tough cookie. Thanks for sharing.

http://wholebodyblog.weebly.com/

Double Trouble Amazon Video Reviews said...

wow gurl your so interesting!

Tiesha said...

that is so true!

Tiesha said...

thanks chicka!

Keder Cormier said...

awesome share Aisha, thank you for sharing such amazing facts about yourself, I'm laughing at your haters.... keep crushing it

Candace B. said...

Awww Tiesha!!! Thank you for sharing all of these awesome things about yourself!!! I feel like I Know you :) Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! That shoulder thing is crazy... I couldn't imagine!!

Tiesha said...

Thanks Candace!

Post a Comment