One Why For My Online Success Journey

Tuesday, August 26, 2014
When someone starts an online business, one of the first things you will hear is to get clarity. What I mean by that is writing down all the reasons WHY you will do whatever it takes to become successful online.

What is going to make you jump out of bed everyday to work on your business? For some people it's their kids, for you it may be something else. 

What is ONE of my why's?

One reason I work on my business everyday Is because of my migraine headaches. Over the past years as long as I can remember, I've been having really bad headaches. I'm using this as my why because migraines can be crippling. 

My migraines cause a lot of things. I miss work 2-3 times a month because I'm in so much pain. These headaches make me stay in bed all day and sometimes throw up. My migraines make me miss out on making $120 in a day. If I call in 3 days in a row because of pain, I lose a lot of money. I don't want to suffer financially because of my headaches. I don't want to trade my time for money. I would like to be able to make money in the comfort of my own home. I should be able to not work if I'm not feeling well and not pay any consequences. 

So if your WHY is strong enough, you'll do whatever it takes to get out of your job. Keep fighting for what you derserve in life, maybe you want to travel more. 

If you're serious about becoming free of working a 9-5 the rest of your life CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW IM GOING TO GET OUT OF MY DAY JOB!!! 

12 comments:

Double Trouble Amazon Video Reviews said...

Great post girl!!!!! The why is very important when it comes to online businesses. You are so inspiring, I added you to my really simple syndication feed. RSS feed!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Keep on! I feel like you..Your why pushes you to succeed. Stay Inspired!

Candace B. said...

Aww I hope your migraines go away! Great post Tiesha!

Keder Cormier said...

Looking good.. awesome share, CLARITY is the key for success... Love it

Unknown said...

Great post. Thank you for sharing your why. I hope that you find a way to keep your migraines under control.

Unknown said...

Your growth is AMAZING sista sista and great post!

Unknown said...

Wow... love hearing online success journeys like this. Especially story's like yours, where folks (who might also be suffering from migraines as well) can find you and be inspired to tap into what your doing... for themselves :)

August Evermore said...

This is awesome! I completely agree about being able to be sick and not have to worry about losing the money. If I get a bug or flu and I'm out for a week I don't make money and it sucks. Migraines are horrid. I hope you can get some relief from them.

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY agree with you. Our why is our pulling power toward our goals and dreams. I admire your strength to push through the pain of migraines. Hopefully getting them checked out will give you some ease and make chasing your dreams even easier. The power of why. I love it. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I would have migraines as well and I did massages to loosen muscles and remove the toxins and I went Gluten free and WOWOWOWOWO I am healed. #feelgoodbloggingchallenge

Coach Tara said...

YES!!!

Unknown said...

Migrains...yuck! I'm so sorry! But that is quite a motivator to work from home! Hope you can find some relief soon.

Thank you also for encouraging me to put my WHY's into writing. I have them in my head but I think it would help me focus to write them down. Everyone has been telling me to do this but I didn't see the necessity until now.

Mimi
http://thisdomesticateddiva.com

Post a Comment