How To Drop Ship Effectively

Sunday, August 24, 2014
What exactly is Drop Shipping? 

The term "drop-ship" basically means to deliver a product to a customer without having to physically see, pack or ship the item yourself. Items sold are delivered directly to the customer by the manufacturer rather than by the retailer, with no cash and carry option. 

Does that make sense?  

Basically what you're doing is taking an item off a website like Amazon, eBay, LTD Commodities, Overstock,etc. Then you post the item at a higher price.For example, if you find it on Amazon for $20, you could sell it for $40 on eBay. 

I bet your next question is: Can't the customer just find it for the lower price? Well my friend most people don't actually do the price matching or the research, they just simply want their item they paid for. My sister and I sell on a daily basis. There is even an option to hide the receipts. When you hit the gift option. So that question is answered. 

You can build a stable income from home  doing this my friend. My sponsor stays home full time just drop shipping With eBay and Amazon. Let me show you that it's not hard to make money online. 

The great benefits of drop shipping:

• You choose what you want to sell

• No RECRUITING

• No bugging people to join

• You can make money 3 different ways!!!!!!


The 3 ways to make money drop shipping. 

1. Drop shipping items with eBay and Amazon. 

2. Recruiting (optional) if you don't want to recruit to make money ITS OKAY!! 

3. Cash back options. 


Sounds good right? 


Or 


2 comments:

Double Trouble Amazon Video Reviews said...

Wow teach me how to drop ship effectively

Tiesha said...

I would LOVE to!!

Post a Comment