Applying Blogger Template Download | How To Use Blogger

Sunday, December 14, 2014
Have you tried to change your blogger theme but keep getting errors? When I first started using blogger, I saw other bloggers with these beautiful blogger themes and I just had a plain one. So I searched and searched online for the perfect theme and every time I tried to apply it, I was getting errors! So I gave up and almost a year later I made a commitment to myself that I would learn how to do it.

Thanks to YouTube and Pinterest I was able to learn how to do this. It's really simple and I feel a little stupid about it. So I had to share!! Watch my video below and please comment and share if you gained anything from it!!!!!!!!

- Tiesha



Join my list to learn more cool things: HERE!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment