How To Get More Comments & Views On Your Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Mistakes People Make When Blogging!!!!

• They Blog Inconsistently 

• They don't interact with ANY other blogs or people online BUT expect others to interact and comment on their blogs. *treat others the way you want to be treated!! 

• if you had a favorite place you that opened randomly, would you keep going there? I didn't think so 

• Its the same situation with a blog, no matter how often you blog just make sure it's consistent for your readers. 

* I'll save the rest for another time. :) 

Check out the video below to learn how to get more views and comments on YOUR blog!!!





Have you joined my list yet??? 


ADD me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/fanpagetiesha

Check out my website: www.tieshawhitlock.com

3 comments:

Boriquitoboy said...

You ladies are the blog queens!! Love it

Candace B. said...

Great tips and so true!!!

Keder Cormier said...

Great tips

Post a Comment